Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun Day

Yesterday me and my brother went to the last football game and we did a very good job and got a lot of flags and some touchdowns. But we did not get to finish the whole game. Because we had a surprise place to go to and IT WAS TO THE MONSTER JAM. To me it was very loud but it was not loud for my Dad, big sister, Mom, Ty, and my friend Patton. The monster truck I liked most was Taz he is not very scary but a little messy looking. We had fun there together. My little sister didn't want to go to Monster Jam so she stayed with Patton's sister Jenna at her house.

Muluken











0

3 comments:

  1. This is Grandma. Just read your blog and it is very interested and informative. Love the pictures and all the comments. I love you...thanks for sharing your life with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a very nice ad cool background. you have alsome sense of humor in your writing. i just love it. i love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a very nice ad cool background. you have alsome sense of humor in your writing. i just love it. i love u

    ReplyDelete